Sunday 6 January 2013

Sorry for being AWOL

I thought I should let you know that I am still doing this rainbowacy and am sorry that I haven't updated it for a while. I have had to take a break from all my sim blogs for real life reasons.

My Mom was diagnosed with having cancer again in November - she sadly passed away on Christmas Day suddenly - it was not expected even by the doctors, her first dose of Chemo reacted really badly.

I am struggling to come to terms with my Mothers death obviously made worse that her funeral is not until the 14th January due to holiday backlog.

Once I have got my head back together - I will be back to this
but can not say how long it may be.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I honestly don't know what to say that could make you feel any better except that my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. I can't imagine how difficult that must be. We're here to read whenever you want to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I am only now catching up on this...I am so sorry. :-(

    ReplyDelete