Wednesday 10 April 2013

Just a quick update.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ill be taking a break from the main generation story until next week for a little distraction that I have been very busy working on over the past week.

I have been known from time to time to get very distracted with the generation spares and characters and Prelude is the first to distract me so I am taking him on a little side adventure of his own. 

So over the next few days I will start releasing a little side story which is 5 chapters long.  I am just putting the finishing touches to the 5th chapter.  I was going to throw what happens to Prelude into the second generation but it would have just been skimmed over and would have produced a shocker much later on - but I thought it would be much better as a side story completely from his point of view at the start of it.

When I put out the first of Preludes chapters you will get one chapter everyday for four days then we go back to the main story with Chapter 32 before I release the 5th chapter of Preludes side story.

I tried to work it all in one but I have already written the main story chapters to the end of Lilly's generation and Chapter 32 and Preludes 5th Chapter clash a little with their content, so with a little rewriting of Chapter 32 I can only fit them in that order.  I do actually have a 6th chapter rattling around in my head for prelude but if I do actually do it it will come much later in among the main story chapters at the end of Lilly's generation, which by the way there are not that many left.

And a little sneaky info for you - our second generation heirs life story starts in chapter 32 :)

So over the next few days I will be releasing the 1st of Preludes Side Story chapters.




and for SRaina and Whitewave who encouraged me to do this..........
Prelude says THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

4 comments:

  1. YaY!! Your welcome Prelude! Can't wait to see things from his perspective.

    I literally have a big ole smile on my face right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - so does Prelude - but he wont have when Ive finished with him :/ lol

      Delete
  2. I look forward to reading this side story. Prelude is pretty interesting for an Evil guy :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just put up the first chapter :) hope you enjoy it.

      Delete