Friday 22 March 2013

Chapter 29 ~ Gen 1 ~ Lilly


~She Wolf ~

Warning - Adult content - it gets a little steamy in parts

~~~~~~~~~~~
Prelude
~~~~~~~~~~~

My head feels heavy and it is banging away like there is somebody in there wielding a sledge hammer around, reminding me that I must have over done it last night.  It hurt me to move my head, so I just lay there still, eyes closed, feeling as sick as a dog - feeling totally hung over and groaning at myself as the thought of work later was not a good one.  

Last night ......... what did I do exactly??  I must have gotten into a right state for me not to remember -  I can't remember a thing!!  I tried to think but it was all a blank ....... then I realized something - I wasn't alone. I can hear someone breathing softly as they sleep and I can now feel someone sleeping on me.  The banging in my head must have distracted me because it hadn't registered until just now.  Who on earth am I in bed with?  Oh My Berry - what have I done?!


I opened my eyes slowly, all I can see is a mass of green hair, I look down at the green hand resting on my chest - who do I know that is green ..... Oh No!! ......  My eyes moved to the bracelet around her wrist and froze there - I felt like I had just been punched in the stomach - Please No!!!  I recognize the bracelet straight away, this isn't good - she has worn that stupid bracelet for years - Manderine - I must have been totally wasted to end up in bed with Manderine - Oh Berry - this can't be happening!!!

Manderine Freeze - this has to be my worst nightmare - however did I let this happen??  I made a promise to myself there and then - I am NEVER drinking again!!!  How in Berry's name am I going to get away from her now?!


I close my eyes and let my head fall back on the pillow, silently wincing in pain I didnt want to make a sound or any movement which might wake her.  I need to try and remember exactly what happened last night.  Why is my mind such a blank?  Suddenly I heard two voices that I recognize busy in conversation as they walked past the bedroom door, Lilly and Mango, confused, I open my eyes, straight away spotting the orange wallpaper and realising I am not even at home, what is wrong with me? that I hadn't realise either of those major details until just?  somehow I had ended up at their house and not my own.  Then I remembered Affair is here, he had stayed here overnight, but I have no idea how I ended up here - another mystery.  My brain hurts!!!!


After Lilly and Mango's voices drifted away until I could no longer hear them, I got back to thinking about last night, back to what I could remember......

I was supposed to be meeting Violet at the Bistro but she cried off at the last minute, while I was sat there like an idiot at a table waiting for her - she said she had a sickness bug, not that I believed her.  Us getting back together is not going to plan - it's pretty obvious that I want it a lot more than she does.  That put me in a bad mood so I went to the dance club alone, I only planned to sink a few, not get totally wasted!!!  Oh Berry Violet must never find out about this!!

I looked down at Manderine who is still peacefully sleeping, a smile on her face which threw me for a minute. I lay there looking at her peaceful face wandering how on Berry's earth I had been stupid enough to let this happen.  She is such an evil and twisted woman, she is me, the side of me that I have struggled to keep inside for years, when I'm around her she brings the worst out in me but she also insanely turns me on ...... the two of us together would be very dangerous, with her I would have to be who I am meant to be not who I want to be.  She looks so peacefully innocent lay there sleeping, but I know she is far from it and somehow I have stupidly let my guard down, when I have always tried to keep her at arms length, I knew the minute she got her claws into me there is no letting go - somehow she has out smarted me and that's not good - but how?.


Then my mind wandered back to last night again.   I had thrown the first drink straight down in one go, after a trip to the toilet I went back to the bar and was just ordering a second when she had sat down beside me at the bar.


Now there is a face that I haven't seen for a few years - Manderine Freeze.  She had tried to talk to me and I really wasn't in the mood for her - correction -  I was in the mood for her but I just couldn't trust myself not to go there -  still angry with Violet.


I totally blanked Manderine, picking up my second drink after the bartender had slid it across the bar to me.  I got up and wandered across to the other side of the club away from Manderine, glancing back I was glad to see she wasn't following me.  I sat down at an empty table and drank quietly watching the activity going on around me.


The club was fairly quiet and my mind wandered onto Violet and I just sat there quietly minding my own business until Mandarine appeared in front of me a drink in each hand.  She stood there a smile on her face which kind of knocked me back, her beaming smile - I remember thinking she should do it more often..... Oh see, there was my first mistake!!   She put one of the drinks on the table in front of me then silently slid around the table and sat down beside me.  I was just finishing my second drink, I suppose her timing couldn't have been any better, at least it saved me a trip to the bar.  I put down my empty glass and picked up the one she had just put down.


"Thanks"  I said before taking a mouthful of whatever was in the glass, something I can't say I've ever tasted before, but whatever it was it tasted quite nice, much better than what I'd ordered for myself.

"Your Welcome"  she replied and we both just sat there drinking in silence for what seemed like ages.  What did she want anyway, it's not like we are friends, I've always tried to keep it unpleasant between us - if only she knew she got under my skin just sitting there.  I haven't seen her for years not since she was sacked from her job at the theatre, I had heard that she had left town with her husband and kids - I haven't thought about her in a long time - until tonight.  My mind went a wandering until she spoke and broke my train of thought.


"So how's your family?" she asked

"Fine thanks, so what brings you back to town, I heard you'd moved on."

"Just back here for a week visiting some old school friends."  she said pointing towards my glass  "You want another?"  she stood up and stretched out her hand waiting for me to give her my glass.   I looked down at the glass in my hand and hadn't realized I'd drained it and was just sat their holding an empty glass.


"No let me."  I stood up thinking its only the gentlemanly thing to do, even if it is only Manderine, it should be me buying the drinks not her.  "Oh Geeeez"  Standing up was a mistake, my head started swimming, dizzily I sat back down and held onto the table with my free hand, still clutching the empty glass in the other, it felt like I was about to pass out, my vision blurred as I sat staring at my hand with double vision.  I put the glass down on the table and sat there while I waited for the dizziness to pass.  Manderine started laughing.

"You look like you've had one too many already."  She carried on laughing but I wasn't finding it very funny.  "You stay there I'll fetch us another, I need to use the ladies anyway."  Before I could stop her she was gone already walking towards the bar I could still hear her laughing as she walked away.  I sat there confused, I felt wasted, but I hadn't drunk enough to even be tipsy let alone wasted!!!!  I wandered what that last drink had been, I must ask her when she returns.  I remember sitting there my head swimming around feeling like it was no longer connected to me shoulders, I felt fuzzy and  merry ..... wasted!!


Before I knew it she was back again, my mind must have blacked out because between her walking away and returning I couldn't remember a thing, I don't know how long she had been away, not sure of anything I'd thought or seen while I'd sat here alone.  She sat down, putting the drink in my hand.  "Come on drink up, it's time for you and me to have some fun!!"  She said, now she is laughing more like the Manderine I know, that horrible evil laughter which means she is up to something, but quite frankly I was too out of it to  even care....

Strangely I found myself following her orders and started to drink the contents of the glass, her hand found its way onto my leg, she leaned in quite close - too close, her arm went around me  "how are you feeling?"  she asked me but I couldn't say anything, my world is now spinning, her face up close kept blurring in and out of focus, I can feel her warm breath on my face, my pulse is racing and am fighting to keep myself with it - something is seriously wrong with me, this somehow didn't feel like just being drunk.


 Then she is kissing me, alarm bells are ringing in my head but I don't have the strength or will to stop it, besides she is turning me on like I always knew she would.


The next thing I vividly remember .............we are outside, she slams me hard against a brick wall, which brought reality back for a while, I'm sandwiched in between her and the wall, she has me pinned and is biting my neck which always drives me crazy.


 She is kissing me again like a hungry animal and I'm way past caring about what is going on here.


She whispered something into my ear which started to drive me crazy now just thinking about it - like it had last night, I grabbing her and twisting her so she was the one pinned up the wall.  She is getting what she asked for right here and right now, I didn't even give a shit that someone might see us.



 Oh Berry!!!!

I tried to gently slide from underneath her arm, I suddenly realized I knew damn well how she had managed to get her claws into my last night.  My moving woke her up - Great!!  Thinking about what we had done in the alley way again I know I had to get away from her, if she gets her claws into me again I wouldn't be able to resist her and it would be game over for me - who am I trying to kid - the damage has already been done -  it's already too late!!


"Morning" she said smiling at me, I just flashed her a half hearted smile as I tried to move away from her.  Before I knew it she was on top of me pinning me down.  "I always knew you would be a wild ride!!"  she said as she started biting my neck just the way I like it.

 "And I always knew you was a devious bitch!!"  she made me moan still biting on my neck  "What exactly did you put in my drink last night??"  She sat up quickly and grinned at me


"So you sussed me ....... I needed to pin you down somehow"  she said it like it didn't matter, like it was just a game to her, and I probably would have found it funny if I hadn't been the victim.  I went to push her off me but she was back in my face again  "You're only pissed because you didn't think of it first!!!"

"I'm sorry love but you would be the last woman I'd want to "pin down"!!!"

"I didn't hear you complaining last night, actually it was quite the opposite, you kept begging for more!!"  she grinned at me

"Whatever it was that you slipped into my drink - you gave me too much - I don't remember a DAMN thing!!!"  I spat at her, I was, actually a little disappointed that I couldn't remember anything after our encounter in the alley way.


"Well maybe you need a little reminder"  her teeth had a hold of my bottom lip, biting it hard enough to hurt but not hard enough to draw blood  she let go "You told me, I do it just the way you like it"  my mind flashed back to last night, she likes it rough and tumble, like I do, she knows how I tick, a side of me that Violet has never understood, but Manderine does, me and her, we are just the same.


My head is swimming I can't stop thinking, she's married, she's green, I don't think Dad would ever forgive me for breaking the colour code, Affair, I really don't want her around Affair, Violet, Mulberry after the hard time I've given him for breaking the colour code being with Ice, we shouldn't be doing this, she is going to turn me into the horrible nasty me that I don't like, I can't let this happen again - I have to stop this before it does any damage.

She came at me hard, kissing my like a hungry animal ......... the bitch .......... she knew she had already got me.  All my reasons for not doing this flew straight out the window. 


I stopped arguing with myself and gave in to her.


~~~~~~~~~~~
Lilly
~~~~~~~~~~~


I was furious with Prelude, crashing in here in the middle of the night with some woman that neither of us had seen we had only heard her and the racket she and Prelude had been making half of the night, at one point it sounded like they were smashing the bedroom up.  He should have gone to his own house or had some respect, but the idiot had lost his keys so he told Mango when he phoned up in the early hours of the morning paralytic asking if he could crash here till the morning.

"I'm going to have it out with him!!"  I stood up and Mango threw down his book and grabbed hold of my arm to stop me charging off upstairs, pulling me towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist to stop me from going anywhere - he is laughing at me.


"Lilly Leave him, he was very drunk when I spoke to him, he'll probably be embarrassed enough this morning if he can even remember what he did last night - without you charging in there and laying into him, besides didn't you only tell him last week he needed to get over Violet and get out and find himself a girlfriend, just leave him!!   It could be Violet he has up there."

"Trust me, that is not Violet he has up there!!!!  Last night was ridiculous, and Affair must have heard it like we did - your parents, Mulberry and Ice - Oh My Berry I'm ashamed!!"


Mango's pager started bleeping, he let go of me to pull it off his pocket  "I need to phone work"  he said pulling his phone out of his pocket quickly dialing the number - he was on call today, I had hoped we wouldn't hear that damn pager go off today as we did have something planned, I had something to tell him, a surprise he wasn't expecting, but it looks like that wouldn't be happening now, I'll have to tell him about the baby now when he gets back from work.

"Please tell me you don't have to go in, we have plans remember!!"  I whined as he snapped his phone shut, but I know I'm just wasting my breath.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow I promise."  He kissed me "I'm sorry I'm needed in surgery"  then he started flapping   "Now where are my car keys?"  he asked as he started to pat all his pockets looking for them.  We go through this performance every time  he doesn't know where his keys are, and we always find them in the same place - the place where he ALWAYS puts them.


"Try the table in the hall where you always leave them"  I said laughing at him as I followed him into the hallway.

Straight away I caught sight of Prelude at the top of the stairs kissing someone, I didn't really like watching my brother's hot and steamy encounter going on at the top of the stairs but the colour of the woman kept me watching. I laughed in my head thinking about Prelude and his colour code principals, he soon dropped those, if only Dad could see him right now!!


He suddenly stopped kissing her and said something into her ear, she threw her head back and started to laugh.  That laugh, I would recognize it anywhere, my blood ran cold.


He swung her up into his arms and turned like he is taking her back to the bedroom, that's when I saw her face clearly, there is no mistaking who she is.  I screamed and just kept on screaming.  Mango grabbed me asking what is wrong, all I can do is point towards Lime. Prelude looking confused stood at the top of the stairs still holding Lime who is looking down at me still laughing.


"O.M.B!!  LIME!!"  I heard Mango say from behind me.  A switch has tripped in my head and I am already charging up the stairs towards them, the anger took over, she has a damn nerve to show her face here!!!! ...... and Prelude??!!.

"Prelude What are you playing at?"  I screamed at him as I reached the top of the stairs, "HOW COULD YOU??"  I could feel the tears already streaming down my face

"WHAT?!"  Prelude looked from me to Lime then back to me again, he is obviously very confused


"Lilly, Mango - how nice to see you both again!!!"  she said sarcastically as she started to laugh that evil laugh of hers, I lost it and launched myself at her, not even thinking about my condition,  I just wanted to rip her head off.


 We started fighting and we both managed to throw a few punches before I felt a pair of hands dragging me away from her.  Mango had a hold of me and Prelude had a hold of Lime, they pulled us apart and they hung onto us until we both stopped squirming.

"Now will somebody tell me what the hell is going on here!!"  Prelude sounded angry  "Manderine how do you know my sister?" he asked her the question then he looked at me " ... and what the FUDGE  is your problem??"

"Manderine - that's not Mandarine that's LIME."

"Don't be silly ......." Prelude started laughing

"Prelude - that is Lime."  Mango interrupted him


"Technically Manderine is actually my name, Cosmic should have remembered that!!!  Lime is my middle name but I've never liked Manderine, that's why you called me Lime at school." she smiled at me and Mango, I tried to go at her again, how dare she mention his name,  but Mango grabbed me again and held me untill I stopped struggling.

I watched as Prelude swung her round to face him, he was looking at her in a wierd way then suddenly he started swearing.  "How could I have been so stupid not to recognise you - you - I spoke to you at that school didn't I, it was you wasn't it!!"  he shook her roughly  "You crazy bitch ~ all this time they have been talking about this Lime and You, You have been right under my nose all the time!!!!"


Mango's pager started to go off again, he let go of me and started swearing he must have forgotten he was needed in theatre and should have gone already.  I moved away from him, I am seeing red, and am waiting for my chance to fly back at Lime and I wanted to make sure this time Mango was not stopping me.  That was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

Lime started laughing  "Prelude It's you being so stupid that has made this so easy, such a shame because you and me were made for each other."  she started running her finger down his chest like she was about to pounce on him  "You bitch!!"  he slapped her hard which sent her reeling in my direction.  She managed to stop herself right in front of me, she straightened herself up and sneered at me


 "Cosmic was very stupid to step in front of that car to save you - I told him and your little orange nerd over there I wouldn't stop until I had finished you off you freak."  Everything happened too quickly, she started laughing again as she looked behind me, quickly making me realizing I was stood right on the edge of the first step at the top of the stairs, she never even gave me the chance to move out of danger before I  felt both of her hands on me, she pushed me forcefully backwards.


Everything seemed to go in slow motion, I could feel myself falling backwards and there is no way to stop myself  I know I'm going down the stairs whether I wanted to or not.

My mind could only think about one thing - the baby - not again!!! - Please not again!!!  I needed to tell Mango, he needed to know.  I could hear Prelude shouting at Lime and Mango screamed "NOOOOOOOO!!" as my body made it's first contact with the stairs.   My back hit the edge of a step, an unbearable pain ripped through my spine making me scream out.


Gravity kept my body bouncing downwards hitting step after step, I had nothing to grab onto to stop myself from falling, I just hoped I would reach the bottom of the stairs soon.


 My head smashed down hard on another step as I carried on falling downwards, when finally my body crashed to a stop on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, my head hit the floor hard one last time, so hard the pain was unbearable and I am barely conscious I could feel myself being pulled into the darkness.



As I started slipping under I heard Mango shouting  "Prelude phone for help quickly, I need to stop the bleeding"  My vision was blurring and I could feel his hands on my face  "Lilly hang on, please don't leave me!!" 

I tried to fight it but I couldn't - I need to tell him about the baby before it's too late.


I said "baby"  then everything went black as I fell into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song  - She Wolf ~ David Guetta


12 comments:

  1. Wow. So at last we connect with the frame story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:) I know - at last - ive done too many detours along the way - i need to stop my mind wandering - this was only ever meant to be a 10 chapter generation lol

      Delete
    2. I'm the last person to criticize someone for taking their time to tell the stories of the support characters and spares ;). Digressions can be good.

      Delete
    3. tell me about it lol -ive got a whole plotline for Prelude in my head that ive got to try to keep out of the chapters lol

      Delete
  2. You could always do a side story just for Prelude. I really enjoy when you do those because they are always so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's all come together. The side stories are fun to read too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - side stories - my swan wishacy had a few of those didnt they ::)
      mmmm you lot are making me very tempted to do a little side story for Prelude - im actually working on generation 2 chapters at the moment-im now writing miles ahead of the photo's - so i suppose i could take a break for a little distraction lol

      Delete
  4. Wow and now I understand, Lime and Prelude I was basically annoyed through that whole bit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh, Lime is conniving. Taking advantage of Prelude all this time, and going so low as to drug him with those drinks. Well i guess I know now why Lilly's in a coma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew Lime and Manderine were the same! She's really something else to drug Prelude to get close to Lilly or was that just an opportunity to she couldn't pass up? I wasn't expecting her to push Lilly down the stairs right in front of Mango and Prelude. Prelude is never going to forgive himself for this.

    ReplyDelete